- View Collection Categories List
- ACCESSING THE ARTS: REGIS COLLEGE FINE
- ARMAND WILLIAM FORSTALL, S.J. PAPERS A
- BA VISUAL ARTS SENIOR THESES
- BROWN AND GOLD - STUDENT NEWSPAPER
- BULLETINS AND CATALOGS
- CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF WAR EXPERIENCE
- CHARLES J. ROITZ PHOTOGRAPHY COLLECTION
- GERARD MANLEY HOPKINS S.J. CONFERENCE
- GOOD TROUBLE CONVERSATIONS
- HIGHLANDER - STUDENT NEWSPAPER
- LEAVE YOUR MARK
- PRESIDENTIAL ARCHIVE
- REGIS UNIVERSITY ARBORETUM
- REGIS UNIVERSITY HISTORICAL PHOTOGRAPHS
- REGIS UNIVERSITY INCLUSIVE ARCHIVES
- REGIS UNIVERSITY MAGAZINE
- SANTO COLLECTION
- SANTOS AND SAINTS: THE RELIGIOUS FOLK
- TONY ORTEGA FINE ART COLLECTION
Regis University Archives are collections that document the university's campus history, culture, and lived experience.
The LUNAversal Viewer tool is responsive and ideally suited to sharing access to collections on mobile devices, and aims to meet WCAG 2.0 Level A web accessibility standards. Users accessing these collections through mobile devices will be automatically directed to the LUNAversal Viewer. Those accessing these collections through traditional computing devices may access the LUNAversal Viewer here.
Please contact Regis University Library's Digital Initiatives and Preservation unit at email@example.com with inquiries, questions, and feedback.